• Convertible spider design for different chainring and
• Hollow carbon composite arms with UD finish
• BB392EVO 30mm AL 7050 alloy spindle fits every MTB
frame (purchase BB separately)
• AL7075 100% CNC chainrings
• Thick-Thin tooth design for maximum chain engagement
• Optimized for new 11 speed system
• Length - 170mm, 175mm
• BCD: 96/68
• Chainring : a. 1x11 Megatooth 34, 36, 38T,
b. 2x10 36/24T
• UD carbon arms
• CNC detailed, bead blasted anodized black DM chainring
• Neutral color graphics
• 485 grams
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Auto Zero: every time you stop pedaling for 3 seconds or more your power2max “re-zeros”, no need to re-zero manually..
• No cadence magnet needed: you don’t need to install a cadence magnet on your bike. Your power2max calculates cadence precisely using its internal accelerometer.
• Battery change: when the time comes to change your battery – after 300 to 400 hours of use (6,000 to 12,000km) – you can do it yourself.
Power2max power meters deliver precise and reliable data under all conditions: whether it’s hot or cold, wet or dry, you can rely on your power2max. power2max power meters are
waterproof, resisting even the strongest rain. The in-built temperature compensation mechanism ensures that your power2max stays accurate in changing weather.
Power2max power meters deliver state of the art data: they achieve an accuracy of ±2% or better including all environmental influences. power2max power meters achieves this
accuracy through a refined design and high quality manufacturing processes.
Designed, engineered, and made in Germany
Power2max manufactures the power meters in Germany with the highest quality production standards.
Power2max power meters use the ANT+ standard to transmit data wirelessly to your bike computer. The ANT+ standard guarantees reliable transmission and offers a large number of
bike computers to choose from.
Power2max FSA power meters are Bluetooth ready and can be upgraded to transmit the data wirelessly not only with ANT+, but also via Bluetooth communication*
Power2max FSA power meters can be upgraded to have the software feature of left-right balance”*
*you need to buy the firmware upgrade from power2max.
No customer reviews for the moment.